Friday, August 31, 2007

My Graduation Speech

My experiences as a Learning 2.0 student have been a rewarding, frustrating, intersting, eye-opening and worthwhile journey. I explored the computer in ways I never imagined and, at the same time, discovered how much more I need to learn. But one thing is definite... I'm less intimidated when I sit in front of my computer keyboard.
Knowing the existence of these information, compilation, socialization, education and entertainment tools online was a facinating learning experience. Its application to libraries is obvious because all these things are what happens when you walk into a library. Computer technology just help libraries become more efficient in the new Information Age.

Thank you for the opportunity to step out of my computer comfort zone. What a great ride.

1 comment:

simon said...

i liked this post. keep up the good work!

Ninja!